Theme NexT has the following features:
- No jQuery.
- Support native dark mode.
- Support Pjax to deliver a fast browsing experience.
- Integrated KaTeX and MathJax mathematical formula rendering.
- Integrated PDF.js and mermaid diagram.
- Support Disqus, Changyan, LiveRe, Gitalk, Utterances and Isso comment systems.
- Support a large number of third-party statistics and content sharing services.
- Easy to customize content or modify style.
By using different Schemes in NexT, you can simply change the style of your blog, and nearly all options can be used in all schemes.
Thanks to the contribution of our users and developers, NexT now supports over 20 languages.
|Tomorrow||Tomorrow Night||Tomorrow Night Eighties|
|Tomorrow Night Blue||Tomorrow Night Bright||Default|
We design NexT to support the latest web browsers. We support the current versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge. Many CSS3 and ES6 features are used in theme NexT, including CSS Variables, Destructuring assignment, Arrow functions and Spread operator.
|Browser||Supported versions||Release date||Limitation|
|IE||N/A||Oct 17, 2013||N/A|
|Edge||79+||Jan 15, 2020||Destructuring rest parameters|
|Firefox||52+||Mar 7, 2017||Destructuring rest parameters|
|Chrome||49+||Mar 3, 2016||CSS Variables|
|Safari||10+||Sep 20, 2016||Arrow functions|
|Opera||37+||May 4, 2016||Spread in array literals|
In addition, CSS position: sticky is used for sidebar positioning. On browsers that do not support this property, its fallback style
position: static will be used.
NexT have flexible but simple options, and you can make your own blog with built-in third-party support. Now let’s get started.